1.17.2009

Valentine Tic-Tacs & M & M's




Happy Saturday everyone! I took a little bit of time today and went in to explore what I wanted to make for Valentine's day. Still not sure, there are a couple more things to make but I wanted to share these couple of projects now. These are Cinnamon Tic-Tacs that I "dressed up" a little for Valentine's day. I used one of the stamps from the current Stampin Up "Love You Much" , (item #115405) bundle promotion. The brown polka dot paper is also from that bundle, during this promo you can save 20% through January 31. The little note card is also from the same bundle...
I also made the bag topper for Valentine M & M's. The "Yummy for your Tummy" stamp (from a set of 4) is from Stampin Up and will be available starting February 1 during the fantastic "Sale-A-Bration" promotion. You will be able to chose an exclusive stamp set from the sale-a-bration brochure with every $50 you spend and there is no limit! These stamps will be available for a limited time only! If you would like a brochure mailed to you, please let me know. I will be happy to get one in the mail to you. :D







3 comments:

Hugz~Dixie said...

You has a great creative eye. Love it all, but especially the M&M's.

E.J. said...

Your quite welcome! People like you give me the inspiration I need to continue being creative - I love your blog, its great!

Your little one chewing on the melba toast is just too cute - I remember when Cami was teething and how much she enjoyed it. Ahh...the simple things in life - dont cha love it? Im sure your house is full of nonstop fun with 3 girls around - do they all get along?

Thanks for the nice comment on my page and I hope you come visit again - and yes, we are sooo excited to be having a little man around the house. My DH has been hoping for a little boy for the longest time and he now has a "forever smile" on his face, which is nice for me! It gets tough sometimes when your pregnant (im sure your know) and seeing him smile makes it all worth while!

Continue the great work, Lisa!!

Deb M. said...

Cute, cute! Love these, Lisa. Great job!!

TFS...hugs,
Deb