1.13.2009

Family Room & Kitchen... Still work in progress

But it's coming along. We still need to do a lot of paint touch up around the trim, paint the trim and I am also going to paint one side of the kitchen cabinets/drawers where we had a cabinet added on. Also, the stove top we took out was set down in front of the cabinet so they had to fix that when they installed our new one. The bar over the stove top is new too, there was always a space there but it was much higher and kind of worthless. I wanted it turned into a wall or a bar, obviously we chose the bar. :D We also need to paint the ceiling in both rooms and I need to get more decorations for the walls. I think I am going to do a collage of photos on the yellow wall, unless I find something else this weekend. I am also looking for something to go on the yellow wall in the kitchen. I am thinking I might need to add a couple shelves that I could neatly store some cook books on or I have seen a really cute cast iron framed chalk board with a rooster on it that I think would go just right too. The only thing is, it's always on back order so I've been trying to find something different and not have my heart set on it since it will probably never be available --I've been waiting about 4 months for it already! Anyway, it's all a work in progress but I think it will be finished soon and then I can finish up the guest bathroom and start on my living room. Yeah! Here's a link to some pictures of the family room & kitchen...

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

Your rooms look so pretty. Love the colors.

TFS...

BlueRose said...

Love the rooms you rock GF.

Say a CBox would be really great think about it....