1.30.2009

It's the countdown to "Sale-A-Bration"!

Only 1 days until the start of Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration! If there are things you've been wanting to order and have been putting it off February is a great time to get that order in... With every $50 you spend you will be able to choose a stamp set out of the Sale-a-bration brochure, you can see those stamps by clicking on the sale-a-bration link or if you would like a hard copy just let me know and I will get one in the mail to you. In addition to the great sale, you will also received a free catalog-idea book with any order in the month of February!

If you have considered becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator it's a great time too. You will receive and extra stamp set of your choice from Stampin Up and in addition, when you enroll as a demonstrator with me I will include an additional gift to you from me. If you would like more details please contact me today.

Happy Crafting!

p.s. Gift Certificates available for your favorite stamper/crafter, or perhaps for a secret sissy...

1 comment:

Nora said...

Thanks for the heads up about the sale!

I have an award for you on my blog today - stop by any time!
~hugs~