1.23.2009

Photo Tag Challenge

My friend Deb sent me a photo challenge, the rules were:-Go to where you store your photos on your computer.Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo.Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.

I gotta tell you it worried me a little bit to go look to see what photo I would have to post but it turned out not to be so bad... This is actually pretty fun!
This is a picture taken Feb. 2008 of a mama sea otter and her baby, if you look closely you can see the baby nursing. They were so cute! It was a rainy day and me, my Mom and Carley & Emily decided to head over to Morro Bay to see the waves. I always stop to see the sea otters too but this day there was 6 or 8 little otter families and the babies were so fun to watch.


Here's who I hope will take the challenge...

Cindy
Dixie
Sharron
Rashell
Sandie

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Thanks Lisa. Sounds like fun. Will have a go at that tomorrow.
(Heading off for a night out soon.)
Your sea baby is beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful.
Happy blogging.....Cheers from Australia, Sandie

Deb M. said...

Thanks for playing, Lisa. I love your photo. Those sea otters are adorable. Just too cute!!

Hugs...

Hugz~Dixie said...

This really is a challenge, but fun. It is scary to thing what might be there. I love the otter and babes.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Okay Sis! I accept the challenge but I'm afraid to look. LOL Will someone hold my hand? LOL

I love your cute little sea otters! Hope my pic is cute too. I'm getting weally weally worried! LOL

Luv ya!