1.12.2009

They're Here! They're Here!!!

The new Spring-Summer 2009 Stampin Up! Catalogs were waiting at my door for me when I got home today! They are yummy... I will send one out to those of you who were promised one.. If you would like to order the new catalog/idea book they are $9.95 each. BUT, you can receive one FREE with your order, either through my website or order placed through me. Also, just another reminder; When you place a SU order with me in the month of January you will be entered in a drawing for a $20 Gift Certificate to SU!

Any questions, please ask!

p.s. if anyone would like a spanish catalog/idea book please let me know that too. I'm sorry I don't speak a lick of spanish but I ordered a box of spanish idea books on accident and I can keep on for reference if anyone would like to place an order out of it. There are some cute sets in there, most of it can be found in english too but there is also some that are only in spanish.

No comments: