1.21.2009

Little Birdie tags

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Wednesday... I made several of these little round tags last night, they were quick and easy and I liked how they turned out. Last night was the first time I used Stickles on anything! I love that stuff, I need to find a good source to order it from. I had picked up a Christmas pack at Michaels, I wish they carried it all the time and in many colors, if I'm missing it meone please let me know where to find it in the store. :) Anyway, back to my tags. I used SU Whisper White card stock to stamp the birdies on, and they I used the SU scallop punch as well. The birdies are from the valentine bundle that is available through Jan. 31 for 20% off. The other card stock is what I had in my stash and the ribbon is Martha Stewart - I love it too!lol

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think about the little tags. Hopefully I will get to do more tonight and I will share what I get done. :D

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi! Those are such cute tags! I have awards to pass on at my blog and I have one for you! Please visit my blog and pick up a copy of your award. Thanks!

graphicsngigglebugs said...

Lisa
You always do such cute things,
You always inspire me to get busy creating.
Hugs
JL

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Sis! I love Stickles too! I ordered some from JoAnn's online (they don't carry it in the store) but my local scrapbooking store by Ontario Mills Mall carries it.........right around the corner from you.......right? LOL

Your tags are darling!

Just wanted to say HI!

Luv ya!