- I LOVE my job of "Mommy" to my three wonderful girls!
- I am a craft supply horder - mostly ribbon & paper.
- Who doesn't love to be happy? I love being happy & my car license plate says so...
- A lot of people think I am very organized, but that couldn't be farther from the truth! I just pretend to have it all together... It causes less confusion!lol A lot of people know the truth.
- My favorite thing for breakfast is left over cold pizza or cold spaghetti.
- I sleep best in the early morning. If I don't wake/get up by 5:00 a.m. then I would rather sleep until 9 or 10... Of course that is not being realistic (the sleepin in until 9 or 1o) and only happens about once a month.
- I love painting! I know I'm wierd but I just love the fresh clean feeling after walls have been freshly painted...
Now, I need to chose 7 people to pass this award onto. It wont be hard to chose who I chose, it will be hard to come up with 7 people that I "know" that haven't already received it. Since I don't know if a person can receive it twice I am going to try not to send it to someone who I know already has it. :D
- Dixie - she's been such a wonderful blessing to have as a friend! She's so supportive of whatever is going on with me and she is an even bigger inspiration to me. She had me listed on blogs she follows before I even had a blog - so really I felt obligated to start a blog.lol Love ya Dixie!
- Molly - Always so sweet and such a talented artist with her quilling. Someday I am going to learn to do that and you can bet I will be calling on Molly to help me. :D
- Lori - Lori has always been such an uplifting inspiration to me, I am so happy to call her my friend!
- Charlene - Another crafter that whether or not she knows it, inspires me to try new things and helps keep my wish list actively growing. I love doing swaps with Charlene!
- Aunt Cindy - Has always been there to share her crafy knowledge with me and has always had lots of love & hugs for me too... Love you Aunt Cindy!
- Kat - She's always there with a hug & sweet message. She was also the first one to comment on my blog. Thanks Kat!
- Deb - Love Deb's blog and always love to read her sweet comments... She's special in deed!
Okay, so that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.... Love ya friends!