1.17.2009

Treasured Friends Award...


Sharron gave me a very special award, not only is it very special because it's from me sweet friend but it's also my very first award! How cool is that... Thanks sis, now lets see if I can do this, I'm not sure I know enough people with blogs and can you give it to someone who has already received one? Here I go...
Before I chose 7 special people to pass this award onto I need to list 7 things about me...
  1. I LOVE my job of "Mommy" to my three wonderful girls!
  2. I am a craft supply horder - mostly ribbon & paper.
  3. Who doesn't love to be happy? I love being happy & my car license plate says so... 2BHAPP
  4. A lot of people think I am very organized, but that couldn't be farther from the truth! I just pretend to have it all together... It causes less confusion!lol A lot of people know the truth.
  5. My favorite thing for breakfast is left over cold pizza or cold spaghetti.
  6. I sleep best in the early morning. If I don't wake/get up by 5:00 a.m. then I would rather sleep until 9 or 10... Of course that is not being realistic (the sleepin in until 9 or 1o) and only happens about once a month.
  7. I love painting! I know I'm wierd but I just love the fresh clean feeling after walls have been freshly painted...

Now, I need to chose 7 people to pass this award onto. It wont be hard to chose who I chose, it will be hard to come up with 7 people that I "know" that haven't already received it. Since I don't know if a person can receive it twice I am going to try not to send it to someone who I know already has it. :D

  1. Dixie - she's been such a wonderful blessing to have as a friend! She's so supportive of whatever is going on with me and she is an even bigger inspiration to me. She had me listed on blogs she follows before I even had a blog - so really I felt obligated to start a blog.lol Love ya Dixie!
  2. Molly - Always so sweet and such a talented artist with her quilling. Someday I am going to learn to do that and you can bet I will be calling on Molly to help me. :D
  3. Lori - Lori has always been such an uplifting inspiration to me, I am so happy to call her my friend!
  4. Charlene - Another crafter that whether or not she knows it, inspires me to try new things and helps keep my wish list actively growing. I love doing swaps with Charlene!
  5. Aunt Cindy - Has always been there to share her crafy knowledge with me and has always had lots of love & hugs for me too... Love you Aunt Cindy!
  6. Kat - She's always there with a hug & sweet message. She was also the first one to comment on my blog. Thanks Kat!
  7. Deb - Love Deb's blog and always love to read her sweet comments... She's special in deed!

Okay, so that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.... Love ya friends!

5 comments:

Deb M. said...

How sweet, Lisa!! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I truly appreciate it.

Have a fun weekend..hugs & blessings,
Deb

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Lisa,

((Hugz Sistah))) Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm glad to have a sisterness with you. Keep creating you truly have a gift!!!

Hugz Lorie

Cindy said...

Thank you Lisa. I was so surprised to see this since I am so new to this blogging. I love you bunches and you have always been like a daughter to me. Love you Aunt Cindy

charlene said...

Oh Lisa you made my day ! You are such a sweetie and an inspiration to me as well....thanks so much for thinking of me !

Big hugs
Charlene

Hugz~Dixie said...

I am so glad you received this award from Sharron. You are so deserving of it. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Big Hugz to you my friend.