12.04.2008

A visit to Michaels for the first time in a loooong time

I hesitated to go in because I didn't print out a coupon - I hate that you have to print their coupons now! But, I went in anyway because I wanted to look for some paper for cards-- As if the two 5 gallon totes full of paper that are sitting in my craft room aren't enough.lol Well, it was my lucky day! scrapbook paper was 40% off and stamp supplies were 30% off so I bought a few more ink pad colors. I wish I could have spent more but like most people, we have had to cut back dramaticly and I probably shouldn't have been in there at all. After I take Lindsey to the pediatrician tomorrow I am going to come home and finish painting my bathroom and then I'm headed to the craft room... I may not make it there until Saturday but I will make it there.hehehe

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: