12.21.2008

One little girls wish...

This article was brought to my attention on a post at pccrafter and it really touched my heart. I can't imagine being here and it is my biggest fear in my life - one of my kids getting so ill. This is the only thing I could imagine when Lindsey was diagnosed with CF, fortunately and with all the hope & faith I can have she will never get so sick. With the way she is thriving now, and from what little they know about the disease we have every hope that she will lead a long and normal life...

Please, if you have a minute or two and a stamp to spare then make or buy a card to send this little girl and say a prayer for her and her family. Then give your baby(s) a snuggle and be grateful for their health--no matter how big they are.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28302834/

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: