4.04.2009

Wish Come True Kinda Day


Geeze I have had this stamp set for weeks and just now assembled it and used them. The stamp set is Very Versatile and is found on page 5 of the Occasions Mini Catalog , I also used the Tea Party DS paper and regal rose & whisper white card stocks. The gems are Jolee which I bought at Michaels. Right now you can order direct from my website and receive a free catalog/idea book. Plus, if you order $40 on items from the Occasions mini catalog you can choose one free stamp from page 208 of your catalog/idea book. Let me know if you need a new mini catalog or if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

3 comments:

Hugz~Dixie said...

Lovely card. Hope your SU is doing well for you. Love what you are doing with it.

Molly Smith said...

So pretty .. love the saying on the front.

Deb M. said...

Pretty card, Lisa!! I love the stamp & papers.

TFS...hugs,