4.13.2009

Happy Monday & Tuesday!lol

Hi friends! Well, I haven't accomplished much in the last couple days... But I did get a project started and I thought if I posted the beginning of my project I would be more motivated to get it finished and shared so that is what I'm going to do. :) Can anyone guess what I am doing with this box?
Did you all have a nice Easter? It was just shy of 80 degrees yesterday for Easter. The kids woke up to find the Easter Bunny had left them some goodies and then it was off to Grandma's house for an egg hunt, good food, and swimming! I hope you had a great day too!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Now that is a challenge for sure with the box...Hmm maybe a basket of flowers..Cant wait to see what you do with it..Glad you had a Happy Easter..Have a great week.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I have absolutely NO clue, Sis! LOL You got me on this one! But whatever it is.....I'm sure it will be fantastic & creative!
Huggies ~

charlene said...

Hi Lisa just wanted to drop by and show you some love ! Glad you had a Happy Easter....I have not a clue as to what you are going to do with this little box, however I am sure whatever you do it will be adorable !
Hugs to you

DeeDee said...

making those litte cup cake pops and sharing them with all that post....lol...really cannot wait to see your recycle project...in suspense now..

DeeDee