4.03.2009

"journey" card


I have been wanting the "Define Your Life" stamp set and I got it last month --actually I received it free from Stampin' Up! Part of the rewards of being a SU demonstrator! They are still giving 3 easy payments for the starter kit, if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator to receive a discount or to build a fun and profitable business please contact me and I will help get you set up and I will be there to support you as you "grow" your biz. :)

Anyway, For this card I used "Journey" from the Define Your Life set, flowers from the Simply Said set. As you can see I have been getting lots of use out of that set! More than I thought I would, I will move on to something new this weekend though. :) I also used Bella Rose DS paper and for the butterflies I used the angel wings from the paper dolls Cricut cartridge. I don't know how well you can see the little bits of bling I used on the center of the flowers but they are finger nail art gems--love those! Ribbon is whisper white grossgrain ribbon... Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


P.S. If you need the Occassions mini Catalog let me know and I will get it in the mail to you. There's some cute stuff in there, you don't want to miss it!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oh wow! That is a beautiful card...love the stamp set! I love SU products! I attend a monthly club & love it!

BlueRose said...

I love your card gosh I love the new set as well. TFS

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. Love the stamps & paper you used.

TFS...hugs,

Brenda said...

Love your cards! Thanks for visiting my brand new blog and leaving a comment you may list my blog here and since I am so new how do I list your blog on mine?
Hugs
Brenda