3.04.2009

Just Jawing Altered Tin


Here's my creation for today. I am trying to get some sample projects done before my two SU workshops coming up so I am going to try to do at least one project or card each day until then and hopefully a few over the weekend. I have had this little tin for a long time, I bought the template for the lid and cut out around the snap but was disappointed to find out it's for a bigger tin when I finaly decided to use it today.lol It's okay though, it all worked out. I used Stampin Up's rockabilly paper pack, just jawing stamp set, dazzling diamonds glitter, stazon stamp pad and the white pen, ribbon, red sticky tape & pop up glue dots. The extra bling is nail art "diamonds". I am going to try to make some note cards to go in the tin, if not note cards then I will put a few other goodies to match - maybe a bookmarker, mini composition book, some matching stickers, and of course candy!

Hopefully I will be back often in the next week. :) Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- great tin, very cute!

Daisydaze said...

Another cute project! Have fun preparing for your class. TFS.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

OMGosh Sis........I LOVE IT!!! My girls would love the scully girl! Sooo cute! And my favorite color combo......pink & green! Love it!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Big huggies ~~~

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

btw.....thanks for dropping by my blog & entering my first giveaway!

Good luck, Sis!

Luv ya!