3.18.2009

Good morning!


It's Wednesday, one day closer to Friday!lol You would think I had to go out to a real job or school everyday the way I look forward to the weekends, ha? I have my second workshop this evening, the hostess had a set of cards that I had made and decided she wanted to make a card that was in that pile for her workshop. I really didn't want to add that card to my sample cards because I wasn't really happy with how it turned out, but I did... Anyway, I since I already wasn't happy with it and knowing I will not take the "bling" that is on it for everyone at the workshop I decided to flip it a little and make it something I would be happy to demo. This is what I came up with... If I make another one later I will most definately add some "bling" to the center of the flowers, but I think people will like this one a the workshop, what do you think? Would you like to make this card? I also made another version because I will be demoing the bigshot and since my ovals are not from SU I wanted something that was, so the second version has the top note die used on it. :) I also made some little easy favors and door prizes, I will show those later when I come back to tell you how the workshop went.
Have a great day my friends...

Hugs

Lisa

3 comments:

Daisydaze said...

Very pretty card...they will love it!

Hugz~Dixie said...

Good luck with your workshop. Love the cards, they will too.

charlene said...

Those are so pretty Lisa !