3.02.2009

a couple cards

Okay, so I haven't done much lately but I do have a couple cards that I made and haven't shared. So, here ya go... Both were kinda just thrown together, I'm not even completely happy with the colors, etc. I was just trying to get something done with what I had in reach.lol Is that lazy or what? I hope I have enough energy to get my Mojo Monday card made tonight after everyone settles down and goes to sleep. :)


Have a great weekend and thanks or stopping by.


Lisa


3 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh I love what you've "thrown together", Sis! I think they're both as cute as can be!

Huggies ~~~

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Lisa!! You did a fantastic job on them...love the colors.

TFS....hugs,

Terri said...

Wow! Love them both, Lisa! Great work, as always! Terri