3.11.2009

Another Card

Good morning! I have a very simple card to share today. I used Stampin' Up! Doodle This stamp set along with the bold brights & whisper White card stock & bold brights stamp pads. I added a button and some bling. Of course you can see I also used the Big Shot and Top Note die.

Next I just wanted to share another idea with you.... Have you thought about using your scrapbook papers for gift wrap? I used a plain piece of paper to wrap my box, gave it a strip of DP in the middle and cut out my stamped image (flower) and applied it with Glue Pop Dots. You could simply dress this package up a little more by adding some ribbon and a tag, etc... Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I hope you will come back soon! :) Have a great day ...

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Cute card, Sis! And that's a great tip for wrapping prezzies!

Have a great day!

Huggies ~

Diane said...

Great idea about the scrapbook paper used for gift wrap. I have so much paper I need to find other and unusual uses for, lol. Then I will need to go out and purchase more paper :O)

Loved the card, too. Hugz, Diane