10.28.2008

I love my Cricut!

Have I ever told you "I love my Cricut"? Again, I just had a baby and I have two daughters that I drive 45 minutes each way to school everyday, soccer practice, girls scouts and other school activities so my day is pretty much filled with little time for my own "play" time. I am in the process of simplifying some things that I do though so that I have more time to play with my toys. Not that I don't love what I do all day, I do... If you're a Mom you know what I mean. Anyway, I thought I would share some cards I have made in the past, until I can add recent stuff this will make my blog a little less boring, I hope... Again, my favorite tool to use when making cards is my Cricut Expressions. But, I also love rubberstamps (rebuilding my supply after selling all the stamps I had a few years ago) and my computer. I am an embellishment junkie too - I have a hard time passing up new kinds of embellishments too. I think some of my favorites are flowers & rhinestones and I can't forget ribbon. After packing up my craft room I think I have more ribbon that Michaels Craft store and I actually believe I "need" more.hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
MissYou
Photobucket

No comments: