6.23.2009

They're Here!!!! WOW!!!! ORDER YOURS TODAY...

They're here... The new Stampin' Up Idea Book-Catalogs arrived on my door step today! It was kind of funny because I waited around the house hoping the UPS man would show up before I had to leave because I knew the Idea Books should be delivered today. I waited as long as I could and finaly gave up and we left, About 10 miles out the UPS truck and I passed each other, I really wanted to chase him down so I wouldn't have to go all the way back home -but I didn't!lol The new catalogs have some wonderful, wonderful, beautiful and fun new stuff in it... My wish list is all refreshed and bursting with wishes again! The new hostess sets are super fantabulous too-remember you don't have to host a party to reap the hostess benifits. When your order reaches $150 you start getting those benifits and you can take outside orders to help you get there! Anyway, for those of you who like to get an early start on Christmas cards --wow, wow, wow! I am in love with the new Christmas sets! It really makes me want to get started on Christmas, I hope it will get you motivated too... There are cute new kid sets, pirates and princesses - beautiful fall sets, oh I could go on and on...

If you would like to order your catalog today, you can use the PayPal "Buy It Now" button to the right. I charge you half price for the catalogs plus $5 for priority shipping($9.99 total). I also have the Spanish Idea Book/Catalogs which should be arriving in the next day or so, if you would like a Spanish book, let me know.

Hope your week is going great and continues to be great --YOU deserve it!

Talk to you soon...

Lisa

No comments: