6.23.2009

4th of July card & accordian album cover

Good morning! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I KNOW it's going to be a most wonderful day... I am posting these couple things I just made and then we are off to Grandma's house to swim and enjoy the beautiful sunshine! :)

I got a few things done for 4th of July and you don't have to run and check your calendars, it's not July 3rd or 4th yet!lol I actually got it done ahead of time, I'm just as shocked as you... I used the creatable Celebrations Throughout The Year from pccrafter. Suzy Toronto is one of my favorite artists there, I think I have all the creatables offered by her. I also used stampin up cardstock of course - it's the best!

Thanks for stopping by, it's always great to hear from ya! :)


Lisa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog!
hugs
Brenda

Hugz~Dixie said...

Lisa, very cute. It's good to see you post.

Niya said...

Hi. This post is likeable and your blog is very interesting, congratulations!!Card looks very nice!!!

Regards,
digital album designing company