7.05.2010

Twinkle, twinkle, little star...

How I wished and wished upon the stars to get a new cutting machine, any cutting machine.... Well, HSN was having a fabulous deal this weekend with free shipping and flexible payments so I did it and it comes with three cartridges and other goodies!!! I ordered a new Cricut Expressions and I will be stalking the UPS driver daily until it arrives! The next tricky part will be to break it to my husband but the way things have been around here maybe I'll just see if he notices it before I mention it! :D I have been pretty bitter ever since I sold my other E about a year ago along with ALL of my cartridges and cutting mats. I do need to build those things back up but hey I can be happy until then and my new machine will be here to stay until it dies!

In the meantime I am going to continue to be searching blogs and looking for new things to try when my new bug gets here. I am just so excited, I can't even tell you! So please come back and see me and I'm sure if i will be visiting you too... I can feel it, this is the start of good things to come, my world is going to feel somewhat normal again... ahhhhh (breath of fresh air)...

(((HUGS)))

No comments: