2.14.2009

A few cards!

I was actually to get a few cards made this morning. I gave up on my craft room for the day - everyone keeps piling stuff in there and I can barely walk. Sooooo, I just moved everything I wanted to use right onto the kitchen table and I have been having a blast. The girls have joined me for a couple cards too so it's been a great day so far!

Oh yeah, did I tell you what I got for Valentine's Day? I got the Big Shot! I actually had bought it for myself but then Cris' got his hours cut at work and so I was feeling more than guilty for buying it. But, he asked me if I wanted it for my birthday or for Valentine's Day... Is he the bestest husband in the world? I am nervous about the cut backs and what we will do if it lasts too long, but we will get through it one way or another.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting me today...





Oh yes, all the images are from Stampin Up's Spring-Summer Catalog. If you have any questions or would like to purchase these stamps you can shop on-line 24-7 on my SU website OR you can email or call me and I would be happy to help you. The Rooster is a Hostess Level 2 stamp set.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love all these cards! They are so pretty...I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with using the nestabilities. I'm wanting those so bad! Terri