11.30.2008

Belated Happy Thanksgiving...

WOW! Where does the time go? I'm sorry this is late, I just wanted to make sure I did wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope realize all the blessings in your life this day and everyday. I am so thankful for my family & my friends, I don't know what I would do without all of you.

We are heading back to the childrens hospital with Lindsey on Thursday... I am nervous, but I think what Mom wouldn't be? She is still thriving and I hope they can give me reassurance again that she will continue. I know they can't give me a guarrantee or promise me that she will never be sick but I guess I will find comfort in their evaluation on that day -given they agree that she is thriving and dont find any signs of the CF. For her health and for Carley & Em's health as well I am very thankful for right now. These girls are what make my world go round for sure! So, if you could please just say a little prayer to see us through this week and another prayer that Lindsey is going to show us and the doctors that she isn't just a miracle in herself but she is a miracle when it comes to CF too...

I am going to finish priming my walls in the bathroom in the morning and then I'm hoping to sit down and make some cards! YEAH!!! I can't wait until my bathroom is completely finished, I think it's going to look pretty nice. Of course the work wont end there, I still have the family room and kitchen to paint and I'm still trying to talk Cris into letting me wall paper one of the walls in the family room. It's all coming together, hope I find the time/energy to get it completed. Of course I will have to paint the living room and hallway too because I know it's going to look terrible compared to the other rooms once we are done. The girls are about due for a little makeover in their bedroom too and my bedroom still has gold carpet in it from the 60's... My room and the master bathroom are the only rooms I haven't tackled yet with any improvements. I suppose it will always be a neverending job with keeping the house up, ha? I will just be happy to get everything dusted and complete what we've started, then I'll have another project that can drag out for a few months, I'm sure of it!LOL

Love & Hugs to you all...

No comments: