7.19.2009

It's time.. You can join Stampin Up for only $85

Details are below, this promotion goes through August. If you are a Stampin' Up fan it's a great time to join and you will get all the "In Color" ink and card stock colors... Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to join my Stampin' Up team -either has a hobby demonstrator(buy your Stampin' Up! product with the demonstrator discount) or to build a nice little side business to supplement your household income or to support your crafty habits. :D

Have a great day! It was 118 here today -waaay too hot. Too hot for swimming, too hot for walking, too hot for doing anything but staying in the house and not letting anyone open the doors to go in and out!LOL Hopefully that means at some point today I can get some cards and gifts made! :D

Hugs

Lisa

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I have an award for you on my blog and also want to thank you personally for being one of my followers you were there at the begining of my new journey!!!
hugs
Brenda

BlueRose said...

Hi Lisa,

It has been really hot here as well. A little cooler today.

have a good one just wanted to say HI♥

Hugz~Dixie said...

Just popping into say "Hi MF" Hope you find the time to play.

BlueRose said...

Hey girl I have an award for you on my blog. I sure hope that things are well for you, gosh I haven't talked to you in ages.♥

Diane said...

WOW, 118°! I just thought it was hot here, lol. Haven't visited your blog lately so got to go back & check everything out. Hugz, Diane